Volume 11, Issue 22 of @Oncotarget reported that more and more patients receive first-line treatment with immunotherapy combinations and not all patients respond in metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Radical diagnostic could save millions of people at risk of dying from blood loss
- Cancer-fighting gene restrains ‘jumping genes’
- Early results from DETECT study suggest fitness trackers can predict COVID-19 infections
- Remdesivir for COVID-19: FDA approved but still unproven
- Study measures effectiveness of different face mask materials when coughing