In one of five new COVID-19-related articles and commentaries published in the June issue of The Journal of Nuclear Medicine, Johnese Spisso discusses how the UCLA Hospital System has dealt with the pandemic.
- Tracking the SARS-CoV-2 virus with genome sequencing
- Hospitals leaned toward strict COVID-19 NICU policies despite low prevalence of infection
- Princeton and Mpala scholars link obesity and disease to dramatic dietary changes
- New national poll: young Americans favor reforms
- Perspective: Understanding COVID-19 vaccine efficacy