A new clinical research study by Dr. Marjan Rafiee and Dr. Taufik Valiante of the Krembil Brain Institute at Toronto Western Hospital, part of University Health Network, has found that a Mozart composition may reduce seizure frequency in patients with epilepsy.
- Radical diagnostic could save millions of people at risk of dying from blood loss
- Cancer-fighting gene restrains ‘jumping genes’
- Early results from DETECT study suggest fitness trackers can predict COVID-19 infections
- Remdesivir for COVID-19: FDA approved but still unproven
- Study measures effectiveness of different face mask materials when coughing