A study of 121 regular users of legal market cannabis found that higher potency does not necessarily mean greater intoxication. It also found that while balance and memory are impaired immediately after use, that impairment fades within in an hour.
- Researchers take a stand on algorithm design for job centers: Landing a job isn’t always the right goal
- HSE Faculty of Chemistry scientists discovered new anti-cancer molecule
- SMART researchers develop new gelatin microcarrier for cell production
- Changes in subcellular traffic increase invasiveness of radioresistant cancer cells
- NUS researchers develop novel process that turns waste into nutritional supplements