Researchers at Shinshu University in Japan found that glycolysis is involved in immunosuppression by polyphenols. The functional mechanism of the procyanidin PCB2DG was elucidated for the first time.
- Health professional societies address critical care clinician burnout
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape
- Study shows opioid use among US patients with knee osteoarthritis costs 14 billion dollars in societal costs
- Allergy season starts earlier each year due to climate change and pollen transport