Researchers at Shinshu University in Japan found that glycolysis is involved in immunosuppression by polyphenols. The functional mechanism of the procyanidin PCB2DG was elucidated for the first time.
- Oncotarget: Survival after resection of brain metastases: A matched cohort analysis
- Indian and Pakistani women diagnosed with more aggressive breast cancer at younger age
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds