Researchers at CDDEP, Johns Hopkins University, and the University of Maryland School of Medicine assessed the impact of influenza vaccination coverage on state-level antibiotic prescribing rates in the United States between 2010 and 2017.
- Radical diagnostic could save millions of people at risk of dying from blood loss
- Cancer-fighting gene restrains ‘jumping genes’
- Early results from DETECT study suggest fitness trackers can predict COVID-19 infections
- Remdesivir for COVID-19: FDA approved but still unproven
- Study measures effectiveness of different face mask materials when coughing