A cheap, flexible and recyclable alternative to indium tin oxide in electrodes has been presented by researchers in Australia, where a nanosphere lithography process was used to create transparent metal nanomesh.
- Oncotarget: Survival after resection of brain metastases: A matched cohort analysis
- Indian and Pakistani women diagnosed with more aggressive breast cancer at younger age
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds