Resistance of cancer cells against therapeutic agents is a major cause of treatment failure, especially in recurrent diseases. An international team around the biochemists Robert Ahrends from the University of Vienna and Jan Medenbach from the University of Regensburg identified a novel mechanism of chemoresistance which has now been published in “Nature Communications”.
- Study shows myocarditis linked to COVID-19 not as common as believed
- Water fleas on ‘happy pills’ have more offspring
- Breakthrough quantum-dot transistors create a flexible alternative to conventional electronics
- Losing ground in biodiversity hotspots worldwide
- Positive outlook predicts less memory decline