In a fight for their lives, young women, age 18-44, spend double the amount of older women to survive metastatic breast cancer, according to a large statewide study by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Oncotarget: Survival after resection of brain metastases: A matched cohort analysis
- Indian and Pakistani women diagnosed with more aggressive breast cancer at younger age
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds