A forest’s ability to store carbon depends significantly on the bedrock beneath, according to Penn State researchers who studied forest productivity, composition and associated physical characteristics of rocks in the Appalachian ridge and Valley Region of Pennsylvania.
- Researchers develop a simplified method to modify disease signaling with light
- Relieving the cost of COVID-19 by Parrondo’s paradox
- Enzyme biofactories to enhance cord blood transplants
- Reviewing multiferroics for future, low-energy data storage
- COVID-19 study: Meaning in life and self-control protect against stress