Scientists at Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (skoltech), together with colleagues from the Karl-Franzens University of Graz and the Kanzelhoehe Observatory (Austria) developed an automatic method for detecting ‘coronal dimmings’, or ‘traces’ of coronal mass ejections at the Sun, and also proved that they are reliable indicators of the early diagnosis of powerful emissions of energy from the atmosphere of the Sun, traveling to Earth at great speed.
- COVID-19 lockdown reduced mental health, sleep, exercise
- Coating implants with ‘artificial bone’ to prevent inflammation
- COVID-19 anxiety linked to body image issues
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect
- Report calls for easing access, improving home health for older adults