For many couples, COVID-19 quarantine has shattered the normal routine and led some to renegotiate who does what around the house. A new study led a team that analyzed the role that communication plays in the division of household labor. They found that partner communication is the most important factor linking the division of household labor to satisfaction in the relationship. But the way that the partners’ communication matters depends on gender.
- Researchers develop a simplified method to modify disease signaling with light
- Relieving the cost of COVID-19 by Parrondo’s paradox
- Enzyme biofactories to enhance cord blood transplants
- Reviewing multiferroics for future, low-energy data storage
- COVID-19 study: Meaning in life and self-control protect against stress