Harmful flame retardants may be lurking on your hands and cell phone, according to a peer-reviewed study published today in Environmental Science & Technology Letters.
- Over 80% of Atlantic Rainforest remnants have been impacted by human activity
- ‘Miracle poison’ for novel therapeutics
- Paleontologists discover new insect group after solving 150-year-old mystery
- Tool that more efficiently analyzes ocean color data will become part of NASA program
- Bearded seals are loud – but not loud enough