A study by the Centre for Chromosome Biology at NUI Galway, Ireland, in partnership with the University of Zurich, has uncovered new insights into how the replication of DNA occurs which can be applied to help develop novel cancer treatments.
- New technology allows scientists first glimpse of intricate details of Little Foot’s life
- Tissue, scaffold technologies provide new options for breast cancer, other diseases
- High fat diets may over-activate destructive heart disease protein
- A materials science approach to combating coronavirus
- New study proposes a low cost, high efficiency mask design