A study by the Centre for Chromosome Biology at NUI Galway, Ireland, in partnership with the University of Zurich, has uncovered new insights into how the replication of DNA occurs which can be applied to help develop novel cancer treatments.
- Study helps explain declines in death rates from COVID-19
- Wildfires can cause dangerous debris flows
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer