An international team of scientists has said the artificial structures and reclaimed land that are now commonplace in coastal urban areas all over the world are often poor surrogates for the natural environment they replace.
- COVID-19 lockdown reduced mental health, sleep, exercise
- Coating implants with ‘artificial bone’ to prevent inflammation
- COVID-19 anxiety linked to body image issues
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect
- Report calls for easing access, improving home health for older adults