Researchers at Linköping University, Sweden, are attempting to convert carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas, to fuel using energy from sunlight. Recent results have shown that it is possible to use their technique to selectively produce methane, carbon monoxide or formic acid from carbon dioxide and water. The study has been published in ACS Nano.
- Oncotarget: Survival after resection of brain metastases: A matched cohort analysis
- Indian and Pakistani women diagnosed with more aggressive breast cancer at younger age
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds