A new study from Boston University found that drinking 100% fruit juice early in life was associated with healthier dietary patterns in later childhood without adversely impacting weight gain. The study found that consumption of 100% fruit juice during the preschool years was associated with higher intakes of whole fruit and total fruit as well as better diet quality through childhood and into middle adolescence.
- A flexible color-changing film inspired by chameleon skin (video)
- Delivering proteins to testes could someday treat male infertility
- Mass screening method could slash COVID-19 testing costs, trial finds
- 3D hand pose estimation using a wrist-worn camera
- MonoEye: A human motion capture system using a single wearable camera