Amsterdam, June 9, 2020 – Solar energy is considered by some to be the ultimate solution to address the current energy crisis and global warming and the environmental crises brought about by excessive consumption of fossil fuels. However, this clean and inexhaustible energy source is difficult to capture and store. In a novel study, scientists propose using solar energy to produce hydrogen by splitting water, reports Biomedical Spectroscopy and Imaging.
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect
- Report calls for easing access, improving home health for older adults
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- DNA in fringe-lipped bat poop reveals unexpected eating habits
- DrugCell: new experimental AI platform matches tumor to best drug combo