Amsterdam, June 9, 2020 – Solar energy is considered by some to be the ultimate solution to address the current energy crisis and global warming and the environmental crises brought about by excessive consumption of fossil fuels. However, this clean and inexhaustible energy source is difficult to capture and store. In a novel study, scientists propose using solar energy to produce hydrogen by splitting water, reports Biomedical Spectroscopy and Imaging.
- Over 80% of Atlantic Rainforest remnants have been impacted by human activity
- ‘Miracle poison’ for novel therapeutics
- Paleontologists discover new insect group after solving 150-year-old mystery
- Tool that more efficiently analyzes ocean color data will become part of NASA program
- Bearded seals are loud – but not loud enough