Research reveals fewer people have been admitted to stroke centers in Michigan and northwest Ohio since the onslaught of the COVID-19 pandemic, and significantly fewer patients received a mechanical thrombectomy for their ischemic stroke.
- UMass Amherst research compares sensitivity of all genes to chemical exposure
- ‘Time machine’ offers new pancreatic cancer drug testing approach
- Stronger treatments could cure Chagas disease
- Disease-transmission model forecasts election outcomes
- Facing up to the reality of politicians’ Instagram posts