Particularly in females with untreated hypertension, reducing salt intake to what’s considered a healthier level appears to be good for both their gut microbiome and their blood pressure, scientists report.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory