Two decades of research among female athletes over the age of 13 years shows that a lack of nutrition knowledge about what they need to eat to stay healthy and compete may contribute to poor performance, low energy and nutrient intake, and potential health risks, according to a Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School study.
- Health professional societies address critical care clinician burnout
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape
- Study shows opioid use among US patients with knee osteoarthritis costs 14 billion dollars in societal costs
- Allergy season starts earlier each year due to climate change and pollen transport