A ten-year study shows that Asian black bears’ diets vary greatly depending on sex, stage of life, and resource availability, providing important information on foraging strategy according to age-sex classes. Researchers at Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (TUAT) in Japan published their findings on April 15 in Mammal Study.
- Oncotarget: A novel format for recombinant antibody-interleukin-2 fusion proteins
- COVID-19 lockdown reduced mental health, sleep, exercise
- Coating implants with ‘artificial bone’ to prevent inflammation
- COVID-19 anxiety linked to body image issues
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect