Universitat Rovira i Virgili researchers have developed a nanometric-scale theoretical model to create structures that kill bacteria by using elastic forces. The results of this study pave the way to creating new antibacterial materials.
- How Twitter takes votes away from Trump but not from Republicans
- A new method to measure optical absorption in semiconductor crystals
- Advanced facade material for urban heat island mitigation
- Chemical scissors snip 2D transition metal dichalcogenides into nanoribbon
- Knee OA guidance for clinicians simplified and streamlined