There is truth in the saying ‘you are what you eat’; even more so if you are a salmon or herring swimming off the British Columbia coast, a recent University of British Columbia study discovered.
- Perspective: Understanding COVID-19 vaccine efficacy
- Scientists identify compound that stimulates muscle cells in mice
- Word graph analysis confirms that dream report structure varies according to sleep stage
- Novel method for measuring spatial dependencies turns less data into more data
- Smile, wave: Some exoplanets may be able to see us, too