Cancer cells rewire their metabolism to compensate for a halt in fat production by importing more fat molecules from their environment. Th switch in metabolism could be exploited for cancer treatment, researchers say.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory