A precision measurement of helium and hydrogen mirror isotopes reveals new questions in understanding of nuclear structure. The research, carried out at the Department of Energy’s Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, was recently published as an editors’ suggested read in Physical Review Letters.
- Experts see substantial danger to democratic stability around 2020 election
- Giving the immune system a double boost against cancer
- Sexual health often overlooked in cancer survivorship care, especially for female patients
- Stereotypes and discrimination contribute to HIV-related stigma among nursing staff
- Can glucose-lowering drugs impact mortality in COVID-19 patients with type 2 diabetes?