When Tropical Storm Cristobal made landfall in southern Louisiana yesterday, May 7, it dropped a lot of rain, and continues to as it weakens and moves inland. NASA’s GPM satellite provided a look at the rainfall rates in the now depression.
- Soil-powered fuel cell promises cheap, sustainable water purification
- Reforestation plans in Africa could go awry
- Coral researchers find link between bacterial genus and disease susceptibility
- How computer scientists and marketers can create a better CX with AI
- Scientists discover new organic compounds that could have helped form the first cells