Hollings Cancer Center researcher Chanita Hughes-Halbert, Ph.D. shows in two recent health disparity studies the work being done by the Transdisciplinary Collaborative Center in Precision Medicine and Minority Men’s Health at the Medical University of South Carolina. The two studies conclude that it is important to have effective strategies for chronic disease prevention and management for male minority prostate cancer patients as well as male veterans who have experienced various health issues.
- Rethinking the link between cannabinoids and learning
- Children with chronic kidney disease have outsized health burden
- Cannabis reduces OCD symptoms by half in the short-term
- Oncotarget: cGAS-STING pathway in oncogenesis and cancer therapeutics
- Oncotarget: Inhibition of HAS2 and hyaluronic acid production by 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 in breast