Oncology pharmacy practitioners around the globe are fighting to provide cancer patients high quality cancer care with increasingly limited and sometimes restricted personal protective equipment supply as well as impaired access to essential anticancer medication, according to University of California, Irvine-led study.
- Paper: Congress must clarify limits of gene-editing technologies
- Palliative care needed across China for everyone who needs it — study
- Legacy pollutants found in migratory terns in Great Lakes region
- The soft power concept of German energy foreign policy
- Bronze Age herders were less mobile than previously thought