MIT engineers have designed a ‘brain-on-a-chip,’ smaller than a piece of confetti, that is made from tens of thousands of artificial brain synapses known as memristors — silicon-based components that mimic the information-transmitting synapses in the human brain.
- Predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using deep learning-based Splice-AI
- When foams collapse (and when they don’t)
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds