Researchers from Beihang University, China, and Tokushima University, Japan, have developed a terahertz spectroscopy scheme that offers outstanding resolution using a single laser.
- Radical diagnostic could save millions of people at risk of dying from blood loss
- Cancer-fighting gene restrains ‘jumping genes’
- Early results from DETECT study suggest fitness trackers can predict COVID-19 infections
- Remdesivir for COVID-19: FDA approved but still unproven
- Study measures effectiveness of different face mask materials when coughing