A group of researchers has determined how different proteins associated with SARS-CoV-2 — the virus that causes COVID-19 — generate immune responses when given to rabbits as immunizations.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory