Telephone interventions could be used to successfully treat symptoms of cancer such as fatigue, depression and anxiety, new research in the Cochrane Library reports. This could help patients receive the care they need during the current Covid-19 pandemic when face- to- face access with medical professionals is limited.
- Researchers take a stand on algorithm design for job centers: Landing a job isn’t always the right goal
- HSE Faculty of Chemistry scientists discovered new anti-cancer molecule
- SMART researchers develop new gelatin microcarrier for cell production
- Changes in subcellular traffic increase invasiveness of radioresistant cancer cells
- NUS researchers develop novel process that turns waste into nutritional supplements