In an study featured in the journal Weed Science, researchers in Australia examined 31 populations of annual bluegrass suspected to be herbicide resistant. All 31 were found to be resistant to multiple turf herbicides. Three populations had evolved resistance to herbicides with five different mechanisms of action.
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape
- Study shows opioid use among US patients with knee osteoarthritis costs 14 billion dollars in societal costs
- Allergy season starts earlier each year due to climate change and pollen transport
- Mangrove forests store more carbon when they’re more diverse