Perchlorate, a chemical compound used in rocket fuels and other materials, may be a more hazardous pollutant than previously thought, says a new study from Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Researchers develop a simplified method to modify disease signaling with light
- Relieving the cost of COVID-19 by Parrondo’s paradox
- Enzyme biofactories to enhance cord blood transplants
- Reviewing multiferroics for future, low-energy data storage
- COVID-19 study: Meaning in life and self-control protect against stress