A study about grazing exclusion using fences on the Tibetan Plateau by a team of researchers from China, Australia and Japan recently published in Science Bulletin, and commented in the Editors’ choice column of Science.
- Study helps explain declines in death rates from COVID-19
- Wildfires can cause dangerous debris flows
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer