A study about grazing exclusion using fences on the Tibetan Plateau by a team of researchers from China, Australia and Japan recently published in Science Bulletin, and commented in the Editors’ choice column of Science.
- Tool that more efficiently analyzes ocean color data will become part of NASA program
- Bearded seals are loud – but not loud enough
- A combination therapy for treating severe neurological childhood disorders
- Study identifies strengths and challenges of responding to dual disasters
- Diabetes patients use of mobile health app found to improve health outcomes, lower medical costs