In a new Dartmouth-led paper published in the New England Journal of Medicine, researchers discuss challenges and implications related to false-negative diagnostic tests for SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Study helps explain declines in death rates from COVID-19
- Wildfires can cause dangerous debris flows
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer