Researchers have used an unmanned aerial system (or drone) to gather data on schooling juvenile Atlantic bluefin tuna in the Gulf of Maine. This pilot study tested whether a drone could keep up with the tuna while also taking photographs that captured physical details of this fast-moving fish.
- Scientists identify compound that stimulates muscle cells in mice
- Word graph analysis confirms that dream report structure varies according to sleep stage
- Novel method for measuring spatial dependencies turns less data into more data
- Smile, wave: Some exoplanets may be able to see us, too
- Observed COVID-19 variability may have underlying molecular sources