Following disruptions to medical education that the COVID-19 pandemic brought to the United States this spring, ‘a return to a typical pre-COVID-19 teaching platform is unlikely,’ say Diane Wayne and colleagues in this Editorial.
- Oncotarget: Survival after resection of brain metastases: A matched cohort analysis
- Indian and Pakistani women diagnosed with more aggressive breast cancer at younger age
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds