To accomplish this, the team first prepared cryogenic solutions of liquid ammonia containing different concentrations of alkali metals. The color of the solutions changes with concentration from blue to golden as the individual atoms of metal in solution transition to a metallic compound.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory