Researchers from the Department of Chemistry, Materials and Chemical Engineering ‘Giulio Natta’ of the Politecnico di Milano and the Pediatric Research Center, Department of Biomedical and Clinical Sciences ‘L. Sacco ‘, University of Milan have recently published an article in the scientific journal Theranostics, which will help the international scientific community to understand the mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2 infection and to develop vaccines and therapeutic agents against COVID-19.
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory
- Fipronil, a common insecticide, disrupts aquatic communities in the U.S.