Researchers in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Texas A&M University are working on an entirely new way to detect blood clots, especially in pediatric patients.
- Study identifies strengths and challenges of responding to dual disasters
- Diabetes patients use of mobile health app found to improve health outcomes, lower medical costs
- Record-high Arctic freshwater will flow to Labrador Sea, affecting local and global oceans
- Revive the map: 4D building reconstruction with machine learning
- Scientists describe earliest primate fossils