A new study from Umeå University, Sweden, shows that other somatic diseases have even more impact on patients’ mental health than their skin symptoms, highlighting the importance of holistic patient care.
- Study identifies strengths and challenges of responding to dual disasters
- Diabetes patients use of mobile health app found to improve health outcomes, lower medical costs
- Record-high Arctic freshwater will flow to Labrador Sea, affecting local and global oceans
- Revive the map: 4D building reconstruction with machine learning
- Scientists describe earliest primate fossils