250-million-year-old cracks in the seafloor feed greenhouse gas methane into giant craters in the Barents Sea. More than 100 craters, presently expelling enormous amounts of the greenhouse gas into the ocean, are found in the area.
- COVID-19 lockdown reduced mental health, sleep, exercise
- Coating implants with ‘artificial bone’ to prevent inflammation
- COVID-19 anxiety linked to body image issues
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect
- Report calls for easing access, improving home health for older adults