Human genetic diversity wouldn’t be possible without DNA crossovers in egg and sperm cells. Two studies from Harvard Medical School provide new insights into how crossovers go right–and wrong, leading to infertility, miscarriages and birth defects.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory