McLean Hospital researchers have identified two molecules naturally produced by the body that stimulate the production of dopamine, the molecule that is in short supply in the brains of patients with Parkinson’s disease.
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape
- Study shows opioid use among US patients with knee osteoarthritis costs 14 billion dollars in societal costs
- Allergy season starts earlier each year due to climate change and pollen transport
- Mangrove forests store more carbon when they’re more diverse