Researchers from the group of Catherine Robin at the Hubrecht Institute characterized the molecular landscape of the aorta where all hematopoietic stem cells are initially formed in zebrafish, chicken, mouse and human embryos. Understanding the regulatory function of the local HSC microenvironment will pave the way for improved HSC production in vitro and clinical cell therapy for blood related diseases.
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer
- U of M trial shows hydroxychloroquine does not prevent COVID-19 in health care workers
- Covid-19 interventions can cut virus infections, severe outcomes, and healthcare needs