Scientists from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore), and an international research team have predicted that by 2050, mangroves will not be able to survive rising sea-levels if global carbon emissions are not reduced.
- Novel method for measuring spatial dependencies turns less data into more data
- Smile, wave: Some exoplanets may be able to see us, too
- Observed COVID-19 variability may have underlying molecular sources
- Genome archeologists discover path to activate immune response against cancer
- At our cores, we’re all strengthened by ‘dumbbells’