The international study “Resistance to targeted therapies as a multifactorial, gradual adaptation to inhibitor specific selective pressures”, recently published in the scientific journal Nature Communication, has taken a further step in the development of new therapeutic strategies to treat lung cancer.
- Safety considerations for visiting primary care doctors
- Light pollution may increase biting behavior at night in Aedes aegypti mosquitoes
- Tradition of petrified birds in the Dome of the Rock
- One way to prevent cancer: map the fundamentals of how cells go awry
- How initiatives empowering employees can backfire