A study led by ecohydrologists at IUPUI is the first to show it’s possible to use satellite data to understand how fog reduction from climate change is harming vegetation in ecologically rare regions.
- Tube-dwelling anemone toxins have pharmacological potential, mapping study shows
- Autoantibody order, timing predict genetically at-risk children most likely to get T1D
- Landscape to atomic scales: Researchers apply new approach to pyrite oxidation
- World’s first agreed guidance for people with diabetes to exercise safely
- Models show how COVID-19 cuts a neighborhood path